Páginas

segunda-feira, 26 de julho de 2010

From Him

He said he loves me
I said: I'm crazy for you
We said: ----

What sould we say each other?
We said what is essential to make us stop breathing, to make our heart stop beating, to make our brain stop working, to cause only he is in my thoughts, in my dreams... mainly in my dreams.

He asked me to do this text, but I asked to me: What can I write about his love of me? How can I be sure that he really loves me?
It's dificult write by someone else. I know how to say that I can't 'live' without he, that his smile makes me feel better, that his voice makes my heart dance conga and calypso at the same time. But, how can I say that my smile makes him feel the same? How can I say that my voice makes him heart dance the same song?

I can't! I just can't! I just imagine he feels like this, he think like this. Wishing he feels like this.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário